In-Person Conference Registration
October 26-28, 2022
Omni Shoreham Hotel
Registration Deadline Extended: September 30, 2022
To register online, click here.
Note: If you are registering for the in-person event, you will automatically be registered for the virtual conference component. For information on registering only for the virtual conference component, please click here.
Conference Participation Waiver
To attend the ATE Conference, all participants will need to read and accept a waiver of liability and complete a as part of the registration process. To review the waiver prior to registering, please click here.
Registration is primarily limited to the principal investigator, co-principal investigators, and team members of ATE-funded projects and centers. Additional attendees may register through association with an ATE project or center team.
Each ATE project will receive two complimentary registrations for the in-person event. Projects may also bring up to three additional people, each of whom must pay a $500 registration fee. ATE projects may register up to a maximum of five people to attend the in-person conference. For the purposes of this invitation, an ATE project is an active award with an award date of FY2019 or later. Please note that renewals or extension of a previous grant count as only one project.
Each ATE center will receive two complimentary registrations for the in-person event. Centers may also bring up to six additional people, each of whom must pay a $500 registration fee. ATE centers may register up to a maximum of eight people to attend the in-person conference. For the purposes of this invitation, an ATE Center is an active award with an award date of FY2018 or later. Please note that institutions that have both a resource and a national center award will count as only one center. Renewals or extensions of a previous grant also only count as one center.
Multiple ATE Grants
Colleges or institutions with three or more active ATE project or center grants can register up to a maximum of 15 people to attend the in-person conference. Multiple projects or centers will receive a maximum of five complimentary registrations for the in-person event. They may also bring up to ten additional team members, each of whom must pay a $500 registration fee.
ATE Projects & Centers that are Recently Expired or in No-Cost Extensions
ATE projects and centers funded in FY2018 or later that have recently expired or are in no-cost extensions are invited to attend the in-person event as space permits. Invited projects and centers can bring up to two people to attend the in-person conference, each of whom must pay a $500 registration fee.
Conference Registration and Grant Numbers: To register for the ATE Conference, you will need your ATE Grant Number. If your institution has more than one grant, please consult with your team members to determine who should register under which grant. AACC has coded a set number of slots per grant in the online registration system so each participant must register with a grant number. For NSF ATE award number look-up, please consult NSF’s awards database by using the Advanced Search Function and entering “7412” into the Element Code box to restrict your search to the ATE program.
To register for the conference, please click here.
Online Registration Considerations:
1. Please note that you will be required to enter your ATE grant number where prompted to formally register for the event. Your grant number is used to validate your registration type as well as can be used to receive a complimentary registration in accordance with the registration guidelines outlined above.
2. On the Payment Summary page, you will be instructed to again enter your grant number if you are to receive a complimentary registration. Entering your grant number will remove the $500 registration fee from your registration—if you have an eligible, active ATE award.
3. If you are to receive a paid registration, please leave the grant number blank on the payment summary page and move forward to process your payment either by credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) or by check. Purchase orders are not an acceptable form of payment.
4. By registering for the ATE Conference, you agree to abide by the Event Code of Conduct as outlined on the conference website.
5. If you have any questions or issues concerning registration, please contact Registration Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-546-3869.
Registration Substitution and Cancellation Policy
All participant registrations that require payment are responsible for their registration fees if they do not cancel and do not attend the conference. Participant substitutions can be made at any time prior to the start of the event by emailing email@example.com. Refunds minus a $50 cancellation fee will be made after the conference for cancellations received in writing by Friday, October 14, 2022. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after October 14, 2022, unless authorized in writing by AACC.
Conference Information Packet
To download the conference information packet with details on registration, pre-conference workshops, and student applications, please use the following link:
Registration Questions: For registration questions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-546-3869.