All attendees will be asked to agree to abide by the Event Terms & Conditions when registering for the ATE Conference.
General Terms & Conditions
The ATE Conference (“Conference”) will be held at the Omni Shoreham Hotel, 2500 Calvert Street, Washington, D.C. from October 25-27, 2023, organized and led by AACC.
– I understand and agree that I will be voluntarily participating in this Conference at my own risk. I represent, understand, and agree as follows:
– I am personally responsible at all times for my own health and safety.
– I will not travel to the event or attend the conference if I feel sick.
– I understand and acknowledge that by registering for this Conference I am discharging AACC from any liability or claim that I or my family may have against AACC or its officers, director, employees, agents, volunteers or otherwise, with respect to any bodily injury, personal injury, illness, death, or property damage that may result from my participation.
– I also understand that AACC does not assume any responsibility for or obligation to provide financial assistance or other assistance, including but not limited to medical, health, or disability insurance, in the event of injury or illness.
– I hereby waive, release, forever discharge and hold harmless AACC and its successors and assigns, from any and all liability, claims, and demands of whatever kind or nature, either in law or in equity, which arise or may hereafter arise from my participation in the 2023 ATE Conference.
Registrant Agreement Statement on Photography & Recording
Registration and participation in AACC meetings and activities, such as ATE PI Conference, constitutes an agreement by the registrant to the use and distribution of the registrant or participants’ image or voice in photographs, video, and electronic reproductions of such events for the use and promotion of the ATE program and to support and encourage awareness of community colleges in STEM technician education.